Re: WHO sells out?? --- cause "it's HARD"

Hello JB2,
Thanx very much for your flattering responses to my posts.  I have to admit
that it's unusual for me to actually look forward to coming in to read my
e-mail.  I have to
say that after reading your letter I was going around the office singing under
my voice 'Popular' when I colleague asked what I was saying and I said 'I
just want to be popular' quit humorously his response was 'not a chance'.

Thank you very much for putting It's Hard and Popular together for me.  I never
put the two together.  Ah, and with renewed interest another listening session
is at hand!

As far as the Roger Daltrey ULTIMATE trivia question I can only humorously
respond by saying it's either Heinz baked beans or Dippity Do:)  Help, I've
got an enquirering mind and I want to know!

As far as Roger ever selling out, I remember an interview on the Tonight Show
with Jay Leno and Rog said he felt that he was the biggest Who fan.  Since he's
in the band I guess that is about as big as you can get.  FYI, this was circa
the time when he was going around with The Chieftains.

And as far as Ace Face, well, ok.  I'll be king for a day but no more.

Thanx again buddy for all of your kind words.

Beau 'quadrophrenicly speaking' McCrury