Conceptual Continuity

>>>I agree that Zappa was hilarious and an amazing satirist.  His songs
are excellent, but I feel lack the depth of Townshend's.  "Joe's
Garage" as a whole I feel may have equalled Townshend's work in its
message, but the individual songs don't reach Pete's level.

I think Zappa was too in to his Conceptual Continuity thing to worry
too much about depth in an individual song.  Having said that, Zappa
had the gift of a scathingly sarcastic wit, which Pete never quite
had (e.g. Catholic girls, Flakes, Valley Girl etc.)
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022
Web: www.citywatch.co.uk