Re:Who in London

>Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 Alan McKendree wrote:
>Subject: Re: Who In London

  Re:
>>When I visited the site of the
>>original Marquee,I didn't see anything that resembled a bakery,nor was there
>>any window or plate underneath.
>
>Did you have an address to work from?  Or did the building just have a sign
>saying "Here lies the original Marquee" or some such?

 There was *nothing* to indicate that it was ever the Marquee.All I went by
was the number,90.I walked down Wardour Street,counting off the numbers on
the buildings until I came to number 90.And there was no sign,no
window,nothing.As I said,I *may* have been at the wrong building,but as I
was taking a picture,someone who was walking past made a comment about it
being the old Marquee club.That's all I have to go by,really.

                    Long Live Rock,

                           I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!