Re: Marshalls and amps

Duquesne Yves-Pierre wrote:

> Yes you're right. In the mid sixties, PT needed more power for his shows.
> Jim Marshall bought for him a powerfull amp : the model 1959 Super
> Lead Plexiglass. It's a 100 watts valve head with two channels.

Prof Duquesne:

I wasn't sure of the details, and being off to have a nice (read:
suffering in extremely humid 100 degree weather) family holiday
gathering (I'm so glad to be back in my Air Conditioned store), I didn't
have the time to look for it. Thank you for the detailed information.
Didn't Entwistle also use Marshalls, at least for a time?

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend