Another Silly Top 10 List

Sorry Folks.... I Just Couldn't Resist... But Here Goes....Another top 10
list with no particular order....
1.THE WHO.....best band i ever saw
2. GRATEFUL DEAD....was the worlds greatest rock and roll floatation dance
band of all time PERIOD
3.THE CLASH......the most angst in the world
4.THE BEATLES.....not a day in the life goes by and one doesn't hear at
least 1 song on radio or tv, think about it
5.THE BAND.... dylan
6.YES..........a positive thought of course
7.HOT TUNA.....a flip side to an over popular airplane
8. THE ROLLING STONES......longevity with the ability to reinvent
themselves time and time again
9.TALKING HEADS......the closestthing to a dead concert ever attempted
10. THE NEVILLE BROTHERS.....all american stressing the word all
thankyou for your time and indulgence...I can talk from experience having
seen them all..except The Beatles however whom the only member I did not
get the chance to see was john,   but seeing the others at various times is
kinda sorta like seeing them....you just get a little feel of it...ya know?
anyway...the overwhelming choice if i had a ticket to see them all on one
nite but could only choose one band would be THE WHO...and this is coming
from a deadhead who saw jerry and the boys about 200 times...Bring on uncle
Pete....long live rock
see ya...any tapers?

Once in a while, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places, if
you look at it right.........