Re: Link Wray

Do you know the chance you have to see so great legends in your cities!!
Ok, it's bad luck you missed Link (the missing link ??). But I'm sure he'=
ll

never come in my country. We are maybe 50 who know him. =

The rest prefer Michael Jackson... :=3D/ (joke).
And what about The Who : in 30 years, they only went 3 times in Belgium
where I live. It's really cruel for us.
I dream of PT jamming with Link Wray. Don't you think it should be a
wonderful crunchy godzilla guitar heaven? :=3D)>

Yves-Pierre