Quiet One/It's In You thoughts...

OK....Here's one that's sort of trivial, but yet,
it made me think....

At the end of "QuietOne" on the remastered "Face Dances"
(the live cut), Pete is heard to say "It was most...
enjoyable.."

Now, at the end of the film "30 Years of Maximum R&B", they
show the band standing behind each other, and then the picture
freezes, and you hear the exact same quote...and it seems to me
that it is indentical to the CD quote...

Which leads me to ask...If what I saw in the film (and they
looked as they looked at about circa.1979, Pete with beard,
Roger's haircut similar to what he looked like in Kampuchea,
which makes me beleive it's 1979) is where that quote came
from, how could this cut be credited to Oct 13'th, 1982 ?

Unless he said it again that night...I don't know why i think
this way, but something tells me that that particular quote
wasn't something that Pete said after shows...But I could be
wrong...hee hee...probably am...

But then again, Quiet One was on Face Dances in 1981, and the
film was a clip from what I beleive was 1979....oh well,,,
just silly trivial thoughts that I had after hearing the cd..

Does anyone like "It's In You" as much as me ? Too bad it was
left off the album...(Although it seems as if it was a bad take,
Notice how Roger seems to mumble the line "look inside yourself
you getting old..makes me think that it wasn't exactly the prime
version of that song....but it's got a nice beat to it.....
Wow...New Who.....only 16 years too late!!!! :)