Re: Athena

> 'She's just a girl, she's a ____' is bomb.  Are you sure?
> To my ears I always thought it was whore.

Beau:

It would make more sense as "whore," but what he's singing is "bomb."
Then again, would a whore mean as much to Pete as Athena (who perhaps
has a hair-trigger temperament and often goes off like a bomb-that's my
guess) obviously does? Would he "hold her close and feed her?" Or just
"spend his money and take his turn?"
It's unfortunate the remix of IH doesn't include the lyrics, but the old
WB one does. And I'm looking at them right now; it says: "She's just a
girl-she's a bomb."

> No offense. I get called that a lot, given my last name.<g>

Kevin:

Your name is rather versatile, after all. That's the way to look at it.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend