WHO FOR SALE/TRADE

I'm selling or trading my vinyl copy of "SOUVENIR" for $30.00 or best offer.

It's a double record that combines "Fillmore East '68" and "Tales From The Who"
(Live '73).

The records are in mint condition and sound GREAT!  Front cover is color and has
PT doing a great kick while Rog looks on.  Back cover features several b/w
photos of Pete and Rog at Charlton (same gig as on 30-years vid).

I'd much rather trade for a CD-boot.  I'd be willing to trade the set for one
CD-boot!

Thanks...

andrew