Who cares!!!???

I'll put an end to all the discussion on Pete reading music right now
shall I???
Who cares. He can play guitar like an angel (oh yes I believe in heaven
they play electric guitar, contrary to 'heaven and hell).  It doesn't
matter if he can read music, I listen to the way he plays and WHAT he
plays, not how he formulates the music.
Stop being critical-remember we are all Who fans and should all unite
under one maxim-  "THE WHO are the greatest rock and roll band in the world".

LONG LIVE ROCK

Matthew "dreaming from the waist" Corke

P.S. by the way my argument as to why Kenney Jones didn't stay with The
Who any longer.  He was no good.   Just a thought.