Re: Unusual Who Experience.

I'm a student at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY.  Cornell is known for
it's bell tower.  Anyway, while I
was up there to
watch one of the chimemasters perform last Sunday's concert, I asked to
see the list of songs that they play.  It turns out that "Pinball Wizard"
is part of there repertoire.  Next Sunday I'm going back and requesting
that song.  Can anyone imaging Pinball Wizard played on 19 bells.  I'll
tell you how it sounds.  Atleast another 19,000 students will become more
acquainted with the Who's greatness.

						Philip Ballard
						pcb5@cornell.edu