Re: Pete Reading Music

> Thats seems awfully strange...Then what was he turning the pages to
> on the music stand  during Quad ? I observed this while he was
> strumming to "Quadrophenia" and "The Rock". Obviously, there are
> no words to recall in those 2...Hmmmm

Most likely Pete was reading a chord chart rather than actual musical
notation. Formal musical notation doesn't really lend itself to rock and
roll anyway, and it's not necessary to being a great rock musician (in
fact, the only Beatle to learn to read music is Paul, and this was well
into his career).