read music

QuietOne wrote:
> Thats seems awfully strange...Then what was he turning the pages to
> on the music stand  during Quad ? I observed this while he was
> strumming to "Quadrophenia" and "The Rock". Obviously, there are
> no words to recall in those 2...Hmmmm

        Probably just chords.  Reading chords isn't quite the same as
reading music.
        Wait!!  He has to read music, I just realized!  He learned to play
piano!!  So maybe he did and maybe he didn't read music when he started, but
he must now.

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"Well, I ain't quiet - everybody else is too loud!" -JAE