Thanks

I would simply like to say, "Thank you" to all of the wonderful people that
replied to my message of ignorance. I have yet another question : Has anyone
seen the The Who's performance on "Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus"? I
have heard that their performance was exclusively better than the
Stones(obvious). I think that this is rather ironic, since Pete originally
thought of the Who as a substitute for the Stones ("...I look all white, but
my dad was black..."). Even more ironic, according to "Maximum R&B", Allen
Klein tried to sell the rights to the Who, and have it titled "The Who's
Rock and Roll Circus". I hope that by that time Pete figured out that they
were no second-rate band. Uh, well, that's it.
        -Andrew Thompson

P.S. I can kinda understand Jean-Pierre's situation, because when I started
listening to The Who, I only had "The Who Sings My Generation/Magic Bus"
double album set. And as a result, Magic Bus is one my more favorite songs.
But what I'm getting at is that, when you start to listen to one of The
Who's specific styles, your more at home with it than the others. Even
though you can admit that there are better albums and songs, you still have
a few particular songs that are dear to you.(Oh, wasn't that touching! sniff)