For What It's Worth...

Hi All...

For what it's worth, I heard on the radion today that Ringo
is going to do a tour next summer, and when they were
announcing the supporting artist, the dj mentioned that
Zak would not be able to be with him becuase he is
scheduled to be working....With The Who.

Now, I have been seeing alot of talk about them doing shows
in Europe. And I have also heard that they may do some
greatest hits show here...

But I didn't hear what next summers work would be specifically
with this report.

( A NEW ALBUM?????? Nah....Can't get that lucky...)