The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #2

Jean Pierre -

Yes, the Rolling Stone's Rock and Roll circus is out on
video, and it's well worth seeking out. (I took the easy way
out and taped it off of VH1) It is an incredible show. The
Who do "A Quick One While He's Away" and everyone is
brilliant as always. (the funniest part is when Pete does a
big arm swing and accidentally hits Keith's drum
microphone!) Also, I've only heard of one biography on
Moony, called "Full Moon" by Dougal Butler. I've looked
in all the book stores and libraries around me and can't
find it ANYWHERE. I don't know if the stores suck or if its
a really obscure book.

Kyla