Where's Chris?

I don't know if this has been brought up before, because I'm a new-be. But I
must know. Are there any Whooligans out there that have any idea what
happened to Chris's WHO Lynx? Because he basically was the center of the WHO
world in cyberspace. And since he's been gone, I've had no where to go
(whimper, sniff).
Sooo, If you have info, let me know.
                                Thanks,
                                Andrew

P.S.  I use my mom's e-mail address, so don't be confused by the name that
goes with it.
P.P.S. I must inform everyone, if you don't have it already, that the book
"The Who, Maximum R&B, by Richard Barnes" is awesome! It has  an  insider's
look at  things, and has tons of pictures. It also talks about Kit Lambert's
and Chris Stamp's zany managing style.(Crazy if you ask me)