Thanks to the band.......

Hello everyone!
Just in case if any of the Band members should read this list I want to say
Thanks!, let us explain.......

It was November 17th, the date of the Quad show in Albany, New York & one
of the coldest days to here in upstate N.Y., we were on our way to the show
from Oneonta, N.Y. about 75 miles one-way.
As is often the case in extremely frigid conditions cars, people & dogs, ect
break down, in our case the radiator hose cracked & our 95 VW Jetta shot out
it`s coolent liquid like an artesian well, anyhow the poor Jet was
overheating & we were all termind to Still Have FUN!, no matter what.
After making it to the parking garage at the Knick (the arena) we checked
things out, and my Wife who is British barrowed some "Duct Tape" from the WHO`S
roadies all very nice & helpfull chaps!
So we taped up our Radiator hose & Had one HELL of a GREAT TIME!
If any of the boys should read this thanks for the Duct Tape!!!!
& yes the show was superb!..........................

p.s. Ocean Color Scene, the opening band for the Who @ Albany, check them
out sometime, the energy is intense.

All for now.

Frank Gray