Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #9

Hey WhoListers:

Sorry about that last reply without a comment, my dog jumped up on the
keyboard before I could comment and sent the whole list before I could
edit it... oh well, it's the truth!  Anyway, I wanted to respond to
something that McCobre@aol.com sent in a few lists back (i'm behind
y'know).  McCobre stated that Daltrey sang Heaven and Hell, but I have
always only heard Big John Entwistle, wearing his cycling outfit, singing
that one!  Let me know if there's another version out there that I don't
have, or were you thinkin of another tune, there, McCobre?  ---mike!

*  Michael Kaminsky       | The beach is a place where a man can feel, *
*  gsu0013@govst.edu      | He's the only soul in the world that's real*
*  Nothing is planned by the sea and the sand!  Quadrophenia -- The Who*