re: dates in Europe

I scribbled these on a bit of paper a while ago now so I can't guarantee that
they are accurate:

Kiel - April 28
Berlin - April 29
Munich - May 4
Stuttgart - May 5
Frankfurt - May 6
Dortmund - May 9

I believe that tickets for most of these are on sale now.
There is also a May date set for Italy (Milan?).

If you have Web access you should try Pollstar or one of the other concert date
sites.  I do know that someone had a list of the European dates up on the web
but I neglected to note the URL.

Regards,
Denis. (optimistically waiting for Australian dates to be announced...)
Denis Bowler                            | Tel: +61 6 274-1204
Assistant Director                      | Fax: +61 6 274-1272
Information Systems                     |
Dept. Environment, Sport, & Territories | dbowler@dest.gov.au (work)
GPO Box 787, Canberra, ACT  2601        | dbowler@pcug.org.au (play)