Keith Moon

I was reading the "hypertext" who and find what I feel are incorrect
statements about Keith Moon.  He did not die of an overdose of sleeping
pills, he died of an overdose of Haminevrin, an anti-alcoholism tablet
which has long been off the market.

Also, of course Keith Moon was a great time-keeper (if he so desired),
that's a drummer's job.  Just check out "Pure and Easy," "Love is coming
Down," "However Much I Booze," any live version of "Baba O'Riley," "It's
Not Ture" to a lesser extent, and of course, the "Overture from Tommy."
Thanks for letting me have my say.

Elaine