New Who book on the horizon

Mark your calendars -- _The Who:  A Visual Documentary_ is due to be
published by Omnibus Press before October '97.  Authors are Joe McMichael
and Jack Lyons (aka Irish Jack).  This book was started nearly 10 years ago
as Joe's project to compile a comprehensive listing of every date The Who
ever played (although this ultimately proved impossible, at least within
the time constraints).  At present it appears it will be over 200 pages
long, hopefully with many previously unpublished photos.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend