Re: Pounds to Dollars

Sandra,

In the financial section of some newspapers (with the stock listings)
there is listed the current exchange rates of various currencies. I was
in Chicago earlier this week, and noted that in the Sun Times. If memory
serves, English pounds are currently worth about $1.17 in American
dollars. However, I am not entirely sure this is correct, so you will
probably want to check your newspaper or else go to the bank and ask.
I'm sure they'll know.

Oh, as for the reissued Who albums, they should be at your local
corporate owned music store. You can tell them from the "old" versions
by the little sticker on the front that says something like "Digitally
remastered with bonus tracks and expanded linear notes". Odds are the
ONLY copy of "A Quick One" you'll ever see (aside from record shows, I
guess) will be the reissued one, and I know that "The Who By Numbers"
reissue has a beige cover instead of white like the old one, and the new
"The Who Sell Out" has a picture of John and a picture of Keith on the
back, whereas the old version just has the songs listed on the back. If
in doubt, ask the clerk, they should know these things.

    -Yellow "You can buy the Magic Bus for 100 English pounds" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com