Best Who Song/ Tommy Movie Secrets

The worst Who song poll should be an interesting publication indeed.
Just for contrast, what are everybody's favorite Who songs? (I dare
not ask "best", 'cause there obviously isn't a "best"). E-mail me
your favorite songs, and I'll keep records and give the results in
a week or two.

Also, if anyone knows any additional weird cameos or hidden surprises
in the Tommy movie, please E-mail me about it. I'll keep records of
those mailings as well and send out a collection if there is any
general interest in it.

Peace and Whoness!
- -Hart Deer
(deerdana@dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu)