Re :Bonus Tracks on Reissues.

>The version of "Behind Blue Eyes" which is included on the "By
>Numbers" disc would seem to be superfluous given the amount of times
>it
>has already been released live.

Hmm, let's see...gee, BBE has been released live a wopping THREE times!
On By Numbers, Concerts for the People of Kampuchea, and Join Together.
Also, the By Numbers version is significant due to the fact that it is
the only released version with Keith Moon on drums.  If that's not
significant enough for you, I don't know what is...

SteveG