Re: The Heated Height Debate

I think there's a detail we're forgetting to consider...the issue of
footwear! Different kinds of shoes can make a lot of difference in how
tall someone appears to be. This only further serves to confuse what is
already a muddy issue. For instance, I've seen lots of pictures of Roger
wearing cowboy boots, which could easily add several inches to his
height. But is that several inches on top of 5'4", or 5'7", or some
other mystery number? And how can we tell unless there's someone who's
height is known that we can compare with? And what if THAT person is
wearing odd shoes? Perhaps we should all chose not to go any further
down this road, as therin madness surely lies. I propose an alternative.
Let's get Roger AND John AND Pete to all come over to my house and I can
measure them all (with their shoes off) up against the kitchen
doorframe. Heck, we could even make a party out of it. The First Annual
Who List FanCon a Measuring Festival. Why not?

                  -Yellow "My sister might even make brownies" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com