Roger's height

So in the last digest I hear Roger reports in at 5'7", but it's thought that
he's more like 5'4".  I would consider 5'4" "short" in terms of a male
height, but 5'7" is an average height, certainly not to be considered
tall..but not short either.  So for all the hipe that says he's short, I
don't think 5'7" is anything they'd have to work on to make him look taller
in movies.  I need to go get the Max R&B book cuz I can't wait to read it
after all the great stuff you folks have said about it!  Off to Barnes &
Noble I go...and I think Roger is cool no matter how short or tall he may be.
  :-)

Sandra