Re: reissues

In message <c=AU%a=_%p=DPIEXCH%l=DPIEXCH/MHOEXCH/
0011107F@pibcrmexh001.pib.dpi.qld.gov.au>, "McDonald, Rojer"
<McDonaRF@prose.dpi.qld.gov.au> writes
>Someone mentioned recently that soon the digitally remastered rereleases
>will be deleted only to reappear as midpriced reissues. My question is
>will these midpriced reissues still have the bonus tracks on them???

Apparently so.  I suspect that they will carry the usual mid-price
advertising though, possibly at the expense of the liner notes.

I hope not, but I know Polydor so I'm expecting this to be the U.K.
situation.

>Would it be such a bummer if they didn't??
>Whilst the extra tracks works extremely well on A Quick One and Sellout,
>Whos Next doesn't sound the same not finishing with WGFA. 'Know what I
>mean?  - and why give us a shitty live version of Naked Eye when the
>Odds'n'Sods version would've been perhaps more appropriate?
>Any comments?

Yes, most people would rather have the extra tracks.  You do
understand the relevance of this particular version of 'Naked Eye' don't
you?
- --
Gary L