Height and The Who

     Before I begin, I'd just like to let everyone know I'm 19-sorry,
announcing one's age just almost seems to be a requirement around here now.

Dear Sandra,
     In reference to your question about Roger's height, I'm glad to inform
you that he is 5'7" tall.   If your interested, Pete is a magnificant 6';
John, at a close second, stands at 5'11 and half" tall; and Keith was a
respectable 5'9".  These stats I procured from the well-put together book,
"The Who, Maximum R&B," written by Richard Barnes.  An excellent read, if
you have the time, with a great compilation of pictures.
     I hope that satisfies your inquiry and wasn't Roger cool on "Sliders"!

Jennifer