The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #46

Good point and I agree.  One thing that I didn't think to include in my
sense of music I sing in a symphony chorus and have done so for many years.
Part of rehearsing a piece is scribbling all kinds of notes to myself on
various innuendos of the music, where to stand, sit...what to do and where
to be stuff within the performance.

I don't think Pete has the capability to read a complete score, maybe I'm wrong.
But aside from that, within the context of the Quad performances he doesn't
need to.  It's more information than what he needs and would contribute to
clutter more than anything. I think your right in that he probably has some
sort of guitar tabs/
libretto segments written down and along with that notations of other stuff
like where to stand and who's coming on stage or what the other guy in the
orchestra is going to do next.  I simply think that he's got information
that's pertinent to him on what his job is and what's going on in as
complicated of a show as Quad is.

Different subject:
About the age of people on the list.  I don't care.  I don't care if your
black, white, left handed or right.  For me it's great to have a place
where I can chat about my favorite group.  I don't know of any other place
where I can express my fanaticism about The Who and be appreciated for it.
Young or old, stay, have fun, be friends.  I think your all great!
Beau.