Roger on "Sliders"

Did everyone watch it? Wasn't that GREAT? I usually have a hard time
judging Roger's acting ability because whenever I see him making a guest
appearance in a TV show or movie, I think, "Look! There's Roger!
Pretending to be someone else!" But maybe because he had such a big part
in "Sliders" last night, I managed to suspend my disbelief long enough
to realize that he's actually a pretty good actor. Although I was still
distracted by thoughts such as, "How did they make him look so TALL? And
he looks like he has so much more HAIR than he did last time I saw
him anywhere...how did they do that?" My mum said several times that
she's certain she's seen Roger playing a similar role in something
before, but she can't remember what. Now, my mum was the same one who
thought Jim Morrison was the singer for the Who, so I'd be very
surprised if she was right about this, but I thought I'd ask if anyone
knows anything about this anyway.

                                      -Yellow "Darn Ugly Hat" Ledbetter

ps...did anyone notice that folder he was holding was clearly labeled
"MILITARY SECURITY"? Just how secure can it be if everyone can see what
it is?
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com