JAE

Well I must say, regardless of whether or not he was FORCED to play the
piano/trumpet/french horn, he DOES look rather smug in the picture of the
Boys Brigade with one of their trophies. (Refer to Max R&B, page 17 of the
re-issue) And I would like to John's estranged father, where ever he might
be (probably dead) for helping to create one of the most talented rock
musicians in the world.(Note: that was IMHO) And I feel that (this is
obviously my opinion) John could kick Alice Cooper's ass any day (Please
refer to the french horn on the Stones' "Angie")(<---spelling?, I wouldn't
know how to spell it anyway; don't care :))

Andrew thompson