Music Literacy

This is just a suspicion on my part but there are alot of other
things that can go on a music stand that has alot to do with the
show than just music.

Consider that TED is playing in an orchestra when it comes to
these Quad shows and consequently there are alot of queues to
coordinate.  Hell Pete wrote the songs, he probably knows how
they go.  Given that that one backup singer is the actual music
director for the show, there are actors entering and leaving the
stage, lighting, you name it, Pete I bet is just trying to keep
it all together.  And he's doing a hell of a good job at it too!
Man, if you think about it that is one complicated show to
produce, less alone perform in.

TED and Pete especially have had to give up alot of managerial aspects of
a show like this just because it's so complicated and too to give
themselves enough space so they can perform in the damn thing.
Being that they have a music director, lighting managers, filming
going on etc. I bet Pete has got information on his music stand like
'Oh, it's time to stand here so they can do a head shot of me so it
can go up on video screens.'  Stuff like that.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Beau.