Re: Where are all the old people

Ya'll see what I meant about how young fans are treated around here? I
don't think ANY of you have the right to sit around saying, "Oh, these
kids today don't appreciate the Who" and then NOT say anything when
people like this representative from the Fang and ML Fan Club starts
using expletives to describe us.

And incidently LP, there's a "new" Who mailing list that got set up just
for boring old farts like you, where you'll be sure to find entralling
conversation about the metallic properties of ML's testicles and other
fun topics. I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who'd be thrilled
to give you the address to write to so you can subscribe to the Odds and
Sods list. I hope you won't be dissapointed with it.

                              -Yellow "The Girl From Joe's" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com