The youngest of them all

> Andrew "Youngest of Them All" Thompson

> P.P.S. It's true though, what Vincent Favia said earlier, Most young
people
> do not listen to the Who (idiots), and some of my friends (Jokingly, I
hope)
> call me weird because I love the Who and think that Frank Zappa is a
lyrical
> genius.

Ahh... Andrew my young friend, I will correct you twice. My son, Frank,
listens to The Who on a daily basis. He knows all their songs, many of them
by heart. He thinks that Pete is a musical genius and has made quite an
attractive wallpaper for Windows95 with .jpg images that we have downloaded
off of the Internet. He will be now known as Frank "Youngest of them all",
he is only 10 years old.

all but "Most")
You would fall into the "not all" category, along with my son.

You are not wierd. People in a younger age category call that which is
different "weird".

See ya.