Laugh and say I'm disturbed!

> From: BABAORILEY@delphi.com
> Subject: The Old Farts Are Algrey
>
> Hmmm, lets see...I have some cause to say what I want to say, first of all,
> because I pay through the nose to see The Who perform. I have every Who
> record in my collection, and I am collecting all the remasters on top of
> every original recording. I saw Daltry,eyu ,Townshend and Tommy on Broadway.
                                          ^^^^^^^
This may be the first time I have actually seen someone type out what they
are screaming with terrets. (Yeah, thats probably spelled wrong)

> I have alot of Who books, posters, bootlegs, and videos. I may not have
> every singe le fact straigh t in my head about Who played here on such a date,

 I don't think there is too much "straight" in that head...

> but who the hell cares about history.
> IM TALKING PRESENTLY! NOTHING NEW! These guys have you all by the balls.
> They have you worshipping the ground they walk upon, and the toilets that
> they shit in.

Is this the reason that you chose "babaoriley" for a user id ?
Just curious...

> Some of you people really are strange...And you are truely troubled. Sometimes
> I read where some of you sponges write

Yeah, we're the strange ones. You've figured us out. The jig is up.
Pack up the mailing list...We gotta hide again...This ones got a
brain...

"Ofh, OUR BOYS played at Live Aid"
> "OUR BOYS played at woodstock" FUCK that "OUR BOYS" shit...The Who were
> a MANLY band and should be written about in PUSSY TERMINOLOGY! PLEASE!

Uh....I saw One Flew Over The Cukoos Nest, but I don't remember seeing
any of the patients with computer access....
Of course that was 20 years ago...Maybe the nut houses are a little more
flexible with the dangerous ones...

> BUT get with the program people ... they re MUSCICIANS and that its it..
> Where do I get the notion that eating waffle-o's compared to nutri grain
> bars after I pick up Manny will or will not give me reason for HEARTBURN!
> I AM SICK OF ROLAIDS!

I hear ya! Yuppers! You are getting right to the point about the new material
and you are doing SUCH a fine job of it, too!
I prefer Pepcid myself, but that's just personal taste. Funny thing about
Rolaids...They havent put out a new flavor in years...Why dont you stop
using them ?

> And furthermore, Sal Piccolo used to get pissed off when I would start the
> evening off with "Mama" by Genesis. And Kelleher used to think that it
> was more like music you would hear in a funeral parlor....THATT was the
> most REDICULOU  SS COMMENT that I heard at the time...

Yeah, that beats ANYTHING you've said so far...
Where did you bury Sal anyway ?

> BUt through it would always come comments like Donnas - The day that the
> WHo get back I will not go see them fucked up! I would not want to waste
> the perfomance and the passion and the oppurtunity to see them live.
> SMASH IT PETE SMASH IT!!!!

 Something tells me that Donna, smashing, and being fucked up equals
 a big hole in the back yard filled with Sal, Kelleher, and Donna ?
 Am I right ?  It's ok to admit it....You'll feel better....

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 22:34:22 -0500 (EST)
> From: BABAORILEY@delphi.com
> Subject: Pinball Wizards TRUE meaning...
>
> The psychologist Freud, writing to Dr. Ernest Jones, said that if he had
> his time over again he would study psychic research, and Carl Jung did
> take an active interest in it.

 I got a feeling that you would have taken up much more of Freuds time
 had you two met...

> Let's all bow our heads to the Moon, and visualize love being transmitted
> to each of us as we hold cyber hands on this great mail list. We all
> love each other and that warmth should be presented  in a plain red white
> and bluse explosion.

I can't. I loved Donna. You killed her..

> LOVE man....
> EVERYONE on this WHO list....stand up from your computer right now, raise
> your right arm , look to the ceiling, and chant "ooga chaka ooga chake"
> and yell out "report to work in the morning...." Astros 3, yankees 1..
> Thank you

Do i have to yell it out, or can I just think about it real loud.
Everyone will hear me if I think loud enough, right ? Works for you
doesnt it ?