Re: Young, younger, youngest

Andrew the Youngest,

Hey, you haven't got me beat by much! I just turned 16 in January. But
you did start listening to the Who earlier than me...I was 13 and a half
when I bought "Quadrophenia". There was no looking back from that point
on...

Oh, there's a young fan in the Who area on Prodigy who's only ELEVEN.
He's been listening to the Who for a while, too (not sure how long). Has
all the albums and everything. Heck, even I didn't have all the Who albums
until I was 15. Amazing, these kids today...:)

                                   -Yellow "BANG!" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com