Re: BABAORILEY@delphi.com

I would suggest that everyone do their best to ignore this individual.
He is clearly very disturbed. On top of his troll posts to this mailing
list, he has started to send me obscene and harrassing e-mail. I don't
doubt that he is doing this to other innocent people as well. Maybe if
we all completely ignore him and don't respond to anything the he
writes, he'll lose intrest and go back to doing whatever it was
(probably torturing small animals) that he did before he darkened our
mailing list with his presence.

                                       -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com