Who FAQ

Hey! For those of you who don't read alt.music.who, I've got a bit o'
news. I, the one and only Yellow Ledbetter, have started work on the one
and only Who FAQ. I figured if we had a Who mailing list, and a Who
usenet group, and lots and lots of Who webpages, we definatly needed a
FAQ. But even my awesome Ledbetterly powers are limited, which is why I
need all the rest of ya'll to send me some questions and answers for the
FAQ. I've got six sections, "Who Members", "Infomation for Collectors"
(stuff like where you can get the long version of "Magic Bus"),
"Addresses" (fan clubs, fanzines, mailing lists, etc.), "Trivia", "The
FAQ Hall of Shame" (questions that die, like "Is Pete a transvestite?"),
and for everything that won't fit anywhere else, "Other Stuff". So if
anyone thinks of a good question that you'd rather NOT see asked again
on this mailing list or anywhere else, then e-mail it to me. Danke
danke!

                               -Yellow "Warrior Princess" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com