Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #39

Hello all, this is my first comments in this venue, and i've been
subscribing for about 6 months, since the first Quad shows were done at
MSG..I have been seeing The Who since 1979 (MSG)  so I consider myself a
novice.. I have seen about 20 or so shows since the... a mere
pittence,,,,and to see some of those who espounb thier great knowlege  of
the band makes me cringe...i thought this forum was for a  vehicle to get
information on upcoming shows and related events....face it we all like Who
music and personally to see Quad in it's entirety last year was a great
thrill....i waited almost 20 years to see songs such as helpless dancer and
quadrophenia preformed by the boys.....by the way ...there is no lack of
interest just keep in mind they did not heavilly promote the shows...does
everyone really want to see The Who in football stadiums???? i think
not...i'm tired of the stadiums...so if you donot have any concrete info on
future shows then plz dont clutter my email...thx and by the way I am a
Taper and do have sevral shows in thier entirety       regards    Ed
Brown-Pigpen

Once in a while, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places, if
you look at it right.........