To answer Mike's question

Dear Mike,
     I'd first like to thank you for the info. regarding the magazine
Generations.  Secondly, the two groups Kathleen and I were discussing were
none other than the Rolling Stones and the Beatles.  And before I get a
bunch of nasty messages, I'd just like to say that I'm not in any way
disregarding what either of these bands did.  All Kathleen and I were saying
was that in comparison to other bands from the 60s, the Who seem to be
standing up to the test of time a little better than their peers.  And the
reason this all came up in the first place was because some loser, who I
can't even remember, was knocking them down.  Thanks again for the info.

Jennifer