Re: Rabbit & booze

>I met Rabbit back in July after the thursday Quad show at The Le Bar Bat.
>Here was extremely pissed up! If any of you watched him that night you
>should have noticed he likes to drink. I tried to start up a conversation
>with Rabbit but he could barely walk let alone talk. When I shook his hand
>he used me as an anchor so he wouldn't fall on his ass. Not long after that
>I watched Rabbit wipe out on the stairs leading to the bathrooms and fall
>flat on his face.
> It was a pretty hilarious site.
I thought it was mighty sad myself.
  Lauren, George, Andrew & I saw him walking (barely) out of Le Bar Bat by
himself on down the street and decided to escort him back to hotel to make
sure he got there. About four blocks from the hotel a cab stops in front of
us & some of the crew hop out and get him in.  We said "Ah good you can take
him back to hotel & put him in bed. They laughed  & said " No, we're taking
him to the bar" and they did.
 With friends like these.......
 Lauren & Andrew later saw him ....sober.... and he apologized & thanked
them. I think it was Paul Townshend who told us that he has some kind of
medical condition (diabetes?) and really shouldn't drink.
 Alan, do you know if this is correct ?

                                 -Stefani