Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #39

For Jennifer Fox, and anyone else interested,

Information on generations:

GENERATIONS
c/o Phil Hopkins
1 Egbert Road
Meols
Wirral
Merseyside
L47 5AH
United Kingdom

Costs as follows:-

UK - 1.50 per issue, incl postage. Cheques or PO's payable to Phil
Hopkins.

Europe - 2.00 per issue, incl airmail (UK cash only accepted).

USA/Worldwide - $5.00 US per issue incl airmail (US $ cash only
accepted).

As they only publish about twice per year, the maximum number of
forward issues you can subscribe to is TWO. Back issues are available,
at same prices as above.

Also for Jennifer,

Forgive my ignorance, but I really don't know who the 2 bands you referred
to in your letter to Kathleen.

I think I know who 1 of em is.

Please tell.

Mike Davidson