Re: Casting Moon

Elaine wrote: "My husband has volunteered to play Keith Moon.  He plays
the drums and says he'll take acting lessons.  He even said he would do it
for free and payhis own expenses.  He feels he is Keith's (the drummer and the person)
biggest fan.  He and his bandmates play every weekend and he bases all his
"work/style" on that of Keith.  I know he can act as crazy as Keith did so
that wouldn't be a problem either."

- --I guess the final test will be the quantity of elephant tranquilizers
he is capable of consuming (presuming he's a method actor).  This will
come up during the inevitable recreation of the infamous Cow Palace show.

my best, HG.