Re: Young people and the Who

I was pretty surprised to see all the messages about there not being
enough young Who fans, considering how nasty many people on this list
(not to mention the newsgroup, Who areas on major online services, etc.)
are to almost anyone under 21. Where do you champions of the youthful
Who fan hide when these folks come crawling out of the woodwork? I doubt
that a change in attitude would increase the number of teenaged Who fans
out there, but it what few there are make themselves known if they were
treated a little nicer. Not everyone can be a flinty-eyed ice princess
like me, after all. :)

      -Yellow "Insert favorite line from 'My Generation' here" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com