RE: The Who

You are missing the point. The 80s and 90s have had little to offer
musically speaking, compared to the innovation and quality from the 60s
and 70s. I don't consider myself stuck in the 60s or 70s (I am 35), and
quite open to all musical styles. I have a very hard time connecting
with Rap music, new country or any of the "new" styles of rock.

Excluding a handful of bands such as U2, The Counting Crows, it's been
pretty thin.

Are we supposed to stop liking Picasso because its the same old thing?