Re: Psychoderelict

Hart Deer,

>>he made up for it by chasing around the harmonica player.

I loved that part! I hope that when I'm Pete's age I'll still be able to
chase people around, jump off platforms, and roll around on the floor.
Although I'll probably end up living in a run down Gothic house with a
few hundred cats, wearing a ratty fake fur coat and drinking gin out of
a dixie cup. But at least I'll still be able to watch my Psychoderelict
video...

                                    -Yellow "Rubber band" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com