Touring

     I have just recently joined the Who mailing list, and am over joyed to
find out that the Who will be touring the U.S. again.  Since they have just
recently performed at Madison Square Garden, I had thought that I wouldn't
be able to see them perform till God only knows when.  If they really are
going to go on tour in July through August, I was wondering if anyone could
tell me the best way to keep aware as to when tickets will go on sale for
their concerts.  I've never seen the Who perform and I would never forgive
myself if I missed the oportunity to see them again.  The way my luck runs,
I'm always usually a day late and a dollar short when wanting to get tickets
to something, so please help me from missing them once again.  A swift reply
would be most appreciated.  Thanks very much.