Townshend at the Prince's Trust Gala!

MUCHMUSIC (the Canadian equivalent of MTV) ran the highlights of several
year's worth of the annual Prince's Trust Gala. One of the segments was
Procol Harum doing a rather plodding version of "Whiter Shade of Pale"
with Pete strumming along on guitar. As I knew that several of these
shows have been released on CD I checked it out on the online ALL MUSIC
GUIDE (a great site), and found that the 1982 gala was released and had
a solo Townshend singing "Slit Skirt" and one other cut.

Has anybody heard this? Is it still available?

MOS