Re: DALTREYS CHILDREN

>DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW THE NAMES AND AGES OF DALTREY'S CHILDREN
>                      EMMEE

Don't quote me but the here's the names and appox ages of four of his I think
five kids:
      Simon 31ish   (mum is Roger's first wife Jacqueline)
     Willow Amber  23ish  (mum is Roger's second & present wife Heather)
      Rosie Lea 22ish    "              "
      Jamie 16ish    "            "(He appears in the After the Fire video)

     Back to lurking,

                    Stefani

  HI TO ALAN MCKENDREE !!!  :)    (Stefani from Seattle)